Hampstead Ladies is one of North London’s fastest growing women’s sides and part of one of the capital’s largest rugby clubs. We’re lucky enough to have two sides, meaning that anyone who wants to play will definitely get to, and we have a highly qualified and hugely experienced coach who plans and runs our sessions.
Our strong first team now plays in the Women’s Championship South East 2 League, having been promoted three times in five seasons since being founded in 2004/5. Our seconds team enjoyed a successful first ever season in a league last year and will now be fighting for promotion in the National Challenge London North 3 League.
We’re renowned for our performance off the pitch too… Our legendary annual Carol Crawl and summer tour are always unforgettable, while recent team breaks include Southwold Rugby Festival and a weekend trip to Snowdon!
We train at Parliament Hill running track by Gospel Oak overground station on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 19.00 to 20.30 and play our home games on Hampstead Heath.
Get in touch – we’d love to hear from players of any experience level. Some of our most established players arrived as complete newbies and are now regular first team players, so everyone’s welcome. If you’d like any more information, email us at email@example.com, find us on Facebook or add us on Twitter – @hampsteadladies.
- Deborah Crossan – Women’s Club Captain
- Hannah Stephen – Women’s Club Secretary
- Marcella Collins – 1st team Captain
- Nadine Mason - 1st team Vice captain
- Ruth Burns – 2nd team Captain
- Lorenza Manzoni – 2nd team Vice Captain
- Laura Morton/Kerrie Tuck – Website/Stash
- Isoleyne Asare – Fixtures Secretary
- Katheryn Davey – Finance sec
- Kate Gallagher/Holly Groombridge – Social secs
- Mel Wright – Ladies PR