To register for monthly payment of subs, go here and fill out the form.
Want to know more about it? Read on….
We are mainly dependent on subscriptions from playing members for the running of the club. We are a non-profit-making enterprise, and this money pays for the rugby experience of our members – pitch hire, referee fees, playing kit, laundry, equipment, etc.
Hampstead RFC is registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC). As a CASC, we can claim back £2.50 for every £10 donated to the club by members and supporters. (If you’re a higher rate tax payers, you can claim some back yourself as well.) As such, we collect both mandatory fees and suggested donations to maintain club finances. The donation is entirely voluntary, but we hope you contribute at the recommended rate, as it allows us to do provide a higher quality experience.
Match fees are payable in one of two ways
- A monthly Direct Debit of £20 (including £11 recommended donation). For students and unwaged, the monthly rate is £13.50 (including £4,50 recommended donation). This rate is paid throughout the year. This is our preferred method, as it gives us a regular income stream and is easier to collect. It’s also the cheaper option if you play regularly.
- For occasional players, a per-game cash rate is available of £10 (including £5 recommended donation). For students and unwaged, the per-game rate is £8 (including £3 recommended donation).
When registering for monthly payments:
- Indicate your category of membership in the first drop down box – Ladies or Ladies Student.
- Monthly Subs are regularly collected on the 27th of each month to cover the following month. If you register your Direct Debit after 16th of the month, automatic collection will default to start the 27th of the following month; if you want your registration to cover the current month, there is a space to set the first payment to be double, i.e. £40/£27.
- The direct debit will be Collected until further notice. You can cancel when you retire.
- Enter your personal and banking details. There is an additional space for ‘Player’s name’. This is important when the bank account is in a different name, e.g. parent or partner, but everyone should fill it out ‘Surname, First Name’ to help our record keeping.
- Tick a box for the Gift Aid scheme, preferably Yes.
- Hampstead will never let money keep anyone from playing rugby. If these fees are a problem, contact us and we’ll work something out.
If you have any questions about the fees or the registration, contact us.
In addition, all members pay an Annual Membership. Details and registration are here.