We are always keen to recruit players to this great team
. So if you'd like to try rugby, and you are aged 13 as of Aug 31st 2018, then please
Note - mouth guards are available for sale in our cafe
- Come down for a few taster sessions to Parliament Hill Fields, Hampstead Heath on a Saturday morning before 10:30am.
- Bring boots with studs and a mouth guard, and wear training gear without zips or buttons.
- Introduce yourself to one of the coaches or team managers.
- Join In and have fun.
Training is starting this year on Saturday Sept. 1st at the normal time of 10:30am - 12:30pm. and training every Saturday after that. Season ends May 11th 2019.
There is additional training available on a bunch of Thursdays this season. This will be for u13s and up, and will focus on general skills and fitness for rugby. The 1st session for this will be Thursday Sept 20th at 18:00 - 19:00.
Download the Pitchero Club app and check the schedule. Let us know via the app if you will be attending training sessions.
Last season the team worked hard, developed core skills and worked well together.This season the targets for the team
- Enjoy training and playing rugby with your team-mates
- Increase training attendance - at Saturday main training & additional Thursday fitness & skills
- Maintain the great team spirit and support that has been shown by parents and players at games