We are always keen to recruit players to this great team. So if you'd like to try rugby, and you are aged 14 on or before Aug 31st 2019, then please
Note - mouth guards are available for sale in our cafe
- Come down for a few taster sessions to Parliament Hill Fields, Hampstead Heath on a Saturday morning before 10:30am.
- Bring boots with studs and a mouth guard, and wear training gear without zips or buttons.
- Introduce yourself to one of the coaches or team managers.
- Join In and have fun.
Training is starting this year on Saturday Sept. 7th at the normal time of 10:30am - 12:30pm. & training most Saturdays after that. Season ends May 2nd 2020.
We have more full pitch sessions at the Heath Extension this season, so make sure you check the training schedule.
The Thursday skills and fitness sessions are on again this season. This focus on general skills and fitness for rugby, no contact. This group are expected to attend as many of these as possible. Check the training schedule on Pitchero Club app.Let us know via the app if you will be attending training sessions.
Last season the team worked hard, developed core skills and worked well together.This season's objectives will be set by the team and coaches in September.
Last season's objectives were:
- Enjoy training and playing rugby with your team-mates
- Increase training attendance - at Saturday main training & additional Thursday fitness & skills
- Maintain the great team spirit and support that has been shown by parents and players at games